Finsso Financial, a financial advisory firm regulated and authorised by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), that is driven by the client centric relationship principles of Trust, Respect and Partnership. Finsso offers a new age approach to ensure the client’s requirements are optimally scaled and appropriate expedient products are provisioned through a vast selection of industry leading providers. The combination of the client centric principles and new age approach, advents Finsso as an emerging specialist in the industry.
Finsso financial is looking for a Junior Protection Advisor, to join their team across UK. As a Junior Protection Advisor your role will be to acquire new clients through other opportunities such as client referrals, developing Introducer relationships, and other business development activity to be undertaken at their own initiative.
As a Junior Protection Advisor your role will include:
- To gain and apply the complete knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the Protection products.
- To fully acquaint with, and be able to provide compliant protection advice to customers.
- Successful conversion of leads provided by the Company to deliver New Business.
- Generation of New Business through client referrals, Introducer Relationships, and other business development initiatives
- Successful management of own Protection client portfolio, in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- Delivery of additional business growth through client referrals to other services.
- To operate in accordance with the company’s Sales Quality standards at all times and ensure that high quality outcomes are delivered for customers.
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Markets to develop its customer proposition for protection customers.
- The delivery of New Business through the acquisition of new clients by the following means:
- Alignment of own operational goals with the rest of the distribution channels to deliver high quality customer outcomes compliant with our business standards.
- Effective management of relationships with providers to deliver high quality services to our clients.
- New Business generation through new client acquisition, primarily from self-generated new business opportunities and converting leads provided by the Company.
- Effectively negotiating premiums with the holding insurer and alternative insurers to obtain good value outcomes for customers in line with their requirements.
- Relationship Management with the Company’s customer service teams, account management personnel within insurers and other providers.
- Deliver High level Customer Service. The KPI’s are based on the Customer satisfaction, as measured by internal customer surveys, feedbacks (or equivalent external measures), and internal compliance procedures.
To apply for this role the successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Knowledge within the Financial Services market is preferable. Protection knowledge will be value addition.
- Experience in corporate relationship building preferable.
- Ability to negotiate successfully on behalf of customers to deliver targets.
- Professional, customer focused approach internally and externally when dealing with colleagues and distribution partners.
- Well organised and able to respond well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Working well as part of a team as well as being able to work for periods using own initiative.
- Ability to adapt change, internally within the business and externally within the market.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office Programs.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, personable telephone manner
- Efficient and Reliable
How to apply:
To apply for this role please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference FINSSO-JPA to email@example.com or apply online.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. *
Mandatory Checks prior to Onboarding: (Fees payable by applicant)
- Credit history checks to find any issues or alerts raised in past.
- DBS checks.
- Sanction checks