• 0330 133 8033

  • info@finsso.co.uk

  • City View House, Manchester, M12 4JD

General Insurance Products

We work with clients to integrate the flow of the customer experience across channels (e.g., face-to-face, telephone), opening up new lead sources, supporting sales for smaller-value transactions,and creating new models for service. We continuously provide new and practical perspectives on the evolving.

Buildings and Contents Cover

House Insurance helps to protect your property and its contents from unforeseen events. Whether as a result of extreme weather, burst pipe or a break in, home insurance is designed to cover you against the cost of repair, rebuilding or replacement, depending on which cover you choose.

Buildings Insurance helps to protect the structure of your home.  It can cover the costs of repairing or rebuilding your home and its permanent fixtures and fittings. It also includes your garage and outbuildings within the boundaries of your land.

Contents Insurance covers your household goods and personal belongings such as furniture, curtains, kitchen appliances and jewellery, and this can  be extended to include personal possessions outside of your home.

You can have a policy which combines both types of cover, or you can have two separate policies.

Landlord Insurance

An essential part of a let property purchase is the need to have adequate levels of cover in place to fully protect what can often be a substantial investment of our clients. Trusting tenants with a buy-to-let purchase is one thing but having the procedures in place to fully protect the property from unfavourable situations is another. Failure to do so can be an expensive mistake with fatal consequences. Landlords insurance covers a number of features including, loss of rent, buildings and content insurance, cover for legal expenses, home emergency insurance, and rent guarantee.

Tenants Liability Insurance

We know that accidents happen, so to give you peace of mind, accidental damage cover can be included on your tenants' contents insurance policy for your own belongings.

Tenants Contents insurance

Whether you live alone or with a partner, in a rented home, or you share the property with housemates, we can provide tenants' insurance for a variety of scenarios. So whether you want protection for your bedroom only, the entire house collectively, or the whole house by yourself, we can offer you straight forward cover.

Mortgage Protection

A mortgage is probably the biggest financial commitment any of us will ever take on. What would they do if they were suddenly unable to pay it?

Whether they want to cover themselves against accident and sickness, we’ve got it covered.

An accident or sickness could, unfortunately, happen to any of us at any time.

Our Mortgage Protection policies are designed to give our clients peace of mind that, if the worst happens, they'll be able to continue to pay their mortgage, for 12 or 24 months, and focus on getting back on their feet.

Leave Site?

You are leaving the Finsso Website. Are you happy to do this?

You will be redirected to

Click the link above to continue or CANCEL